10.15.2010

small victory...



over chocolate chip cookies that is.  I have always had a problem with flat cookies.  Tasty, but flat.  That is now a thing of the past!  I have consumed more cookies in the past few days than I care to count!..but I do so love them!


here is the recipe I used...enjoy!


Ingredients:
1 bag 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Chips (I prefer Ghirardelli)
3 cup(s) unsifted flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)

Directions
Preheat oven to 375ºF. Stir flour with baking soda and salt; set aside.
In large mixer bowl, cream butter with sugar, brown sugar until fluffy. 
Add eggs 1 at a time mix well between additions, and vanilla.
Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture.
Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
Spoon dough onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake for 11-13 min.


No comments:

Post a Comment